Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide us directly or automatically when you use the Services.
Information that you provide us or give us permission to obtain
When you register an account to use the Services, you voluntarily give us certain information. This information includes, but is not limited to: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. This information is used to create your user profile and in connection with the delivery of our Services.
When you use the Services, you voluntarily provide us with additional information, including your user preferences, replies to surveys and replies to other site communications. If you make a purchase using the Services, you provide us with payment information, contact information and information on what you purchased. If you e-mail us, we may keep your message, e-mail address and contact information to respond to your request.
If you are using the Services on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. You may also give us permission to access you information in other services. For example, you may link one or more of your social media accounts to the Services, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services depends on your settings or their privacy policies.
Information that we collect automatically
· Log data. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your that mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Evermill features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the Services, and cookie data.
· Device information. In addition to Log Data, we may also collect information about the device on which you’re using the Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings.
· Do Not Track. Your browser may support a “Do Not Track” option that can be selected in your browser settings, which sends a signal to websites you visit informing them that you do not want certain information about your visit to be collected. At this time we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
· Analytics and Usage. We use data analytics and work with certain third party service providers to help us understand and improve the use of our Services. These third party service providers may collect information sent by your device as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to respond to your requests, fulfill orders you place using the Services, and improve the Services. We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, to tailor the ads that we show you to your interests, and to contact you for marketing purposes. Additionally, we use the information that we collect to notify you about updates to the Services, monitor and test the Services, and remember your login information so that you do not need to re-enter this information. Your information is not shared with other organizations for marking purposes.
If you provide us with your mailing address, you will only receive the information or items for which you provided us your address. If you provide us with your telephone number, you will only receive SMS messages from us with information regarding orders that you have placed using the Services.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties from time to time, including:
· Agent, Contractors and Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Services, fulfil your requests for authorized transactions, or provide user support.
· Analytics and Usage. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties that help us understand and improve the usage of our services.
· Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the acquiring company.
· Investigations. We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us, helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, or helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
Opt Out Options
if you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us, you can unsubscribe via an unsubscribe option located in our emails or you can contact us by email at email@example.com. if you wish to stop receiving SMS messages from us, replying "STOP" will unsubscribe you from our messages.
The content on our Service is intended for adults and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
You can send us an email at email@example.com to request access to any personal information that you have provided to us. However, we are not able to modify or correct your information.
You can also permanently delete your account at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your user profile and content you provide, even after you have deleted this information or deactivated your account.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
578 Washington Blvd #838
Marina Del Rey CA 90292
Effective August 2020